Saturday 4 July 2009

Warm for your form...

You.

Just got back from a day at a water park. It. Was. Quality. It has been the hottest day I can remember in many a year, but you could still see snow on the surrounding mountains.

What was the thing I really liked about it, ya say? I'll tell thee: it was a two fingers up at those pig-awful journalists who say that so-and-so is too fat or so-and-so is too thin and pass judgment on everything. There were hundreds of people - all shapes and sizes not giving two barry-ollocks about what they looked like.

And apparently tattoos are cool. What is this, 1985? Don't get me wrong, I am considering getting a small dose of 'ink' (the cool way to say it) on my forearm at some point (probably after my metabolism has changed when I hit the 30 mark - don't want to have a faded and stretched ink...) - but they were everywhere. Did I miss something?

There was one lady who must have been knocking 60 with a tattoo on her breast! Another had a question mark on her lower back. Me thinks it was meant as a sexual and alluring unspecific question to the passing gentlemen. If it was, that's weird. But, if it was a masterly executed use of irony as she just didn't know what she wanted on arrival at the artist's parlor, then the woman's a genius.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment