Saturday 18 July 2009

Terra Casa Hair and Beauty

Just got back from having my hair cut.

I sat next to this guy who was, at his own admission, 'absolutely crazy!' He was having the top part of his hair dyed silver and the sides jet black.

Mine went really well...until the end. When, as if it was perfectly normal procedure, my hairdresser (I forget her name) grabbed her comb and rested it over my eyebrows. She got out her scissors and went straight for my eyes. I recoiled. She said, 'you want me to do your eyebrows, right?' I couldn't really find the politically correct way of saying 'if you touch my eyebrows with your scissors you'll be wearing them'...so I just said, 'ummm...I don't normally get them done back home'.

She then informed me that if I took a bit more time grooming, the ladies would take notice.

Which I noted, before running out of the place as fast as I could.

She also told me that she does Paul's eyebrows. Which is something I'll be chatting to him about later.

1 comment:

  1. This is worrying - I was well into my fifties before I was asked if I wanted by eyebrows pruning!

    ReplyDelete