Thursday 11 June 2009

Booking...

...A couple of friends recommended 'Trail Finders' in Selfridges as a great place to book my flights...I immediately knew what this meant: having to pass through the make-up section.

Having suffered serious retina damage last time after looking
directly at one of them (the scary made-up women behind the counters), I hunted around for my sun glasses.

Armed with said rimms, I went to Oxford Street and booked my month-long tickets to Seattle, with the plan of spending around a week there and the rest in Vancouver, Canada.

And I wanted to keep a blog...hopefully not too self-involved.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tom, Didn't realise you were heading over to Seattle/Vancouver. I actually want to make a similar trip at some stage (but not sure for how long). Will be keen to follow along. When do you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kat,

    I leave on Monday (15th). You should do it.

    Tom.

    ReplyDelete