Tuesday 12 March 2013

Groom's Bridal Party

Thought I'd take a moment to introduce my half of the bridal party.


Best Man: Edward Christopher Martin Powell
My twin brother. 13 minutes younger. A new father. His two middle names have convinced him he's a rock star.

Groomsman: Thomas Thayer
Have known him since I was 18. We were in a band together called 'The Hinges'. We lasted a gig and a half.

Groomsman: Paul Kingsley-Smith
My brother-in-law. I was a groomsman at his wedding in 2004. Has a habit of throwing things at my face... rocks, balls of ice, etc. Brilliant golfer. 


Groomsman: Robert Selby
Met each other in our first week of University. We were the only two out-and-out romance writers in a Creative Writing degree filled with darkness.


Groomsman: Daniel Chalke
Friends since our late teens. As David loved Jonathan, Tom loved Daniel. Only other human I know who has the golden combination of Avalon Sunset by Van Morrison and the Aladdin soundtrack on their iTunes.


Groomsman: Tom Eccleshall
Met straight out of University in 2005. Worked together. Used to take extra long lunch breaks where we would share each others songs on the grand piano next door. His were better.

No comments:

Post a Comment